Unexpected results (1 Comment)

I had expected something entirely different from the raspberry beer. Silly me, I forgot that raspberries are not the saccharine sweet thing you find in pastry or ice cream topping unless a large amount of sugar is added to them, something which would surely ferment out of the beer. So what we have ended up with (pre-carbonation) is a wheat beer that has a wonderful raspberry aroma and is a bit sour. However, as it is a common practice to serve wheat beer with a sour accompaniment such as a lemon or orange wedge, this is not unpleasant.

As happens often, you taste the beer and think, ‘this could be better’. I am thinking that next time I might add an additional sweet fruit such as peaches, but doing so this time could have led the beer to disaster. So it is getting bottled as is. Honestly, it is still better than most of the commercial raspberry beers I have had due to a few key factors: 1) we used raspberry puree *not* extract, extract is evil and tastes nothing like fresh raspberries. 2) the yeast strain we chose is perfect. 3) the belgian wit provided a fantastic background for a raspberry beer. So I am trying to be more proud of the things that were well chosen than I am upset about forgetting that raspberries are sour. But this may take a few beers…..

One Response to “Unexpected results”

    1. Fu-Matthew May 21st, 2007 at 2:57 pm

      “But this may take a few beers…”

      And oddly enough, you just so happen to have some on hand.


Leave a Reply

Templates Browser

Things to remember when getting an admission to the training school

Establish the importance of education

Education is just one of the most valuable assets that one can have. However, as

Earnings About the Online Academy Training: Articles on the Decline in Public Education

Deception is defined by Dictionary of Webster as a false belief on independence or

Online Education to Become a Master

You may want to focus on getting an online degree if you are interested in being

Training schools and colleges worth a lot as they provide all the various kinds of training ns material that professional need in order to get ahead of their profession ad contribute at their best. In Australia, people can surely find lots of schools and colleges that offer high quality training options for the students as well as for the professional who looking to enhance their skill for better capabilities.

There are courses like Diploma of Community Services, Certificate III in Information Digital Media and Technology, Diploma of Work Health and Safety, Certificate II in Business and Retail Management Courses as well as the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management and Aged Care Training schools offering professional diplomas and courses that offer higher level training.

There are many things that you must be keeping mind in order to help yourself getting things better and get the training you need, but the most important things you should never forget are:

You should never enroll or opt to enroll in courses which are wide apart as you will be stuck nowhere and may have to manage things that you are not familiar with. In case if you are likely to get more courses you may consider to have enrolled in courses that you like the most, you should consider having the ones which are related or have similar content in them as well as same level and area of training.

As for example if you are going to attend the Business Management Courses, you should be aware that instead of aged care course you must be looking forward to get to the Diploma Of Business Management.

Further you should know that if you have to get to the top level courses you should not hesitate to enroll in the preliminary courses as they would help you learn things better.

Get in touch!

Contact Us

email us at radik.homichev@templatesbrowser.com

- or -

send us a mail at:

73 Berambing Crescent, LEETS VALE, New South Wales, 2775, Australia